Monday, July 20, 2009

For my Friend Candy XO


I am making this blog especially for you as you have inspired me with your strength and great writing XO.

Not a huge deal happening on Bella Avenue! apart from my Mum coming to let me know she's still around! It started out with my Aunty Kate which is my Dads Sister & her partner, they went to see a Psychic for their own purposes but ended up having my Mum come through instead ... apparently she has been trying to reach me but I had been 2 strong in thought, she wanted to say that I should look at the clock around 3:10am as she will come to hold my hand. So the night that my Aunty told me I focused on completely letting go of all thought, started imagining lots of white light beaming through me and fell into the most blissful state when all of a sudden my body got extrememly warm in a good way and then I felt all tingly but it was the most amazing feeling I have ever physically felt, anyways my instinct told me that I am being shown how my Mum feels now and I feel a great amount of happiness & relief, I look to the clock and it is only 3am not 3:10am but I figure that was all I was getting tonight and just lie there enjoying the calm meditative state I had got myself in, the night is completely silent when at about 3:09am it starts ... a little Birdy comes directly out my window and starts chirping as though it is finding it difficult to communicate but it doesn't give up and I know its her & I can't get 2 excited as for her Spirit to communicate I have to stay as calm as possible ...

I MEAN REALLY, BIRDS ONLY CHIRP AS OR JUST BEFORE THE SUN COMES OUT!

I always thought of my Mum as a Bird Woman and allow me to name a few of the reasons why! ... it started with real live Ducks as Pets in which one made its way to Cumberland Newspapers and had its photo printed on the front page! Then to collecting Ducks (fake ones!) - she had to give it up as the dusting got 2 much, she had also nursed a lot of Birds back to health through Fauna Rescue and I could always see the similarities between her & her Chinese Horoscope the Rooster (have u ever seen them when they are cranky and they kick their little legs back whilst standing in the same spot!) But a truly amazing thing happened when her Sister - My Aunty Pam passed on due to Cancer, at her Funeral Doves were let free at the end of the Service and I always mentioned it to Mum how beautiful it was, anyways not long after this a Dove comes to claim Mum as home sweet home, Mum names her Vanity as she loves looking at herself in the mirror! This Dove also saves Mum from a Brown Snake in her Backyard, it got on her head a couple of times to alert her! From here on in my Mum & I resign to the fact that Birds are very special indeed. I use the line 'SPREAD YOUR WINGS MY ANGEL DOVE' in the papers and I engrave it onto the frame of my favourite picture of her, I even went to buy a Canary as I seen this gorgeous red & yellow pair on TV and it meant something to me.

Getting back to the lone Birdy furiosuly chirping at my window at 3 in the morning, it lasted about 15 minutes but it didn't just stop abruptly it faded out slowly, also an old mobile phone under my bed that has been flat for months started making its beeping sounds!

I believe with all my heart & soul it was my Mum just wanting to let me know that her Soul is living on in the same Ol' Lil Birdy way it always has, she never ceased to amaze me in life ... why would she stop now! She is flying free now and I am content to fly in my dreams till I am needed.

Pictured is the fabulous Dove Vanity when she was having her babies ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment