Just sitting here in between my Partner Colin & my Dad and listening to Phil Collins ... Watching Ella put all her Dollies 2 bed and thinking how much I am going to miss my Baby Girl when she goes to Sydney for a week 2morrow, it's overwhelming how much of a joy she is 2 me in my life even when she completely stresses me out ... I love her as constant as the stars above. They say the best things in life are free & a childs love is 2 me on the top of that list ... Yeah sure I feel like I have no life or headspace most times but 1 thing I know for sure is that I have one of the greatest loves of all & that is my Daughter ... A blank canvas in which I can paint as many loving colours as I like without fear of rejection. A simple little line or embrace from her completes me, it's an importance I remind myself of most days never to under-estimate.
Till next time I wish us all love & light ...
B
No comments:
Post a Comment